Monday 16 January 2017

Good Morning Quotes For Her

Were you a coffee bean in your past life? Must be, because I can't start my day without you. Good morning my Love!

Just the thought of you brightens up my morning.

Good Morning to you... love xoxo

Good Morning, Have a Beautiful Day!

It doesn't matter what day of the week it is. As long as we are together, it will always be a beautiful day.

Happy Birthday Messages For Her

I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I'd be dreaming of you... but I woke up this morning with a smile because you weren't a dream. Good Morning, baby!

Good Morning, Honey! I love you!

May you begin this day with a smile on your face,and with happiness for your soul to embrace. Good Morning my love.

Good Morning, Sunshine!

Have a Beary Good Morning!

Good Morning My Sweet Love!

Sending a warm wish your way, may it brighten your day like the morning rays. Very good morning!

Only you in my heart, good morning :)

I love the sunrise because each morning, it's a reminder that I have another day to spend with the man of my dreams. Good morning.

Good Morning, I miss you! I am waiting for you!

Wake up sweetheart! Good morning, I love you!

You are my sweetest dream come true. Good Morning.

A good morning smile 4 u :)

May you start this new day with your beautiful smile and happiness.

If u cannot get someone off ur mind, maybe he/she is supposed to be there. Remember, the mind can recognize what the heart is trying to deny. Good Morning!

Eyes are not meant for tears and heart is not meant for fear, never get upset but always cheer bcoz u r the 1 who can make people smile for years. Good Morning!

Life is a rope that swings us through hope. Always believe that today is better than yesterday & tomorrow will be much better than today... good morning babe.

Family, friends, health & time don't come with a price tag! It's only when we lose them that we realize their true value. Good Morning!

With petals of roses, pal full of holly water, light full of sun, fragrance of flower and grass with dew. I wish u a very special Good Morning!

Good morning dear. I hope u have a wonderful day.

All mornings r like paintings:- u need a little inspiration to get going, a little smile to brighten up & an SMS from someone who cares to color ur day... (*) Good Morning (*)

God has added one more day in your life not necessarily bcoz you need it but because someone else might need u. Good Morning!

Live it! Love it! The day is yours! Gud Mrng!!

I wish a good morning to the person whose kisses are the reason for my happiness and whose hugs make my life priceless.

Good morning hottie!

Every day in my life is perfect because it starts by wishing you a good morning. Have an amazing day baby.

Wishing you a good morning and a nice day!

S"imple"
M"ind touching"
I"nteractive"
E"ffect which wins the hearts...
Yes... It's your sweet smile so keep smiling always, good morning!

Look outside the window, sun rising for u, flowers smiling for u, birds singing 4 u, b'coz last night I told them to wish you u good morning!

Lovely wishes 2 a lovely person on a lovely day.

There are many stars but the Moon is U,
There r many friends but the best is U,
To forget me is up to U,
To gorget U is something I'll never do!
*** Good Morning ***!

I'm thinking of you and wish you a great day I want the best for you and hope things go your way.

You have a cute yawn on your face, a cup of coffee in your hands. All that remains is a good morning message from me. Have a great morning!

Night has ended yesterday,
morning brings another day.
May you smile like the sunny rays
and leave your worries at the bright blue bay.
Good Morning!

good morning quotes for her

good morning messages for her

No comments:

Post a Comment